1 kilo pork (cut into chunk cubes)
1⁄2 kilo potatoes (peeled and quartered)
1 small head of garlic (minced)
1 big onion (diced)
1 red bell pepper (quartered)
1 green bell pepper (quartered)
2 cups stock 1 cup tomato sauce
1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
Pinch of salt & pepper
- Oil In a casserole, brown pork and set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onion.
- Pour in the stock and tomato sauce.
- Bring to a boil and add in pork.
- Allow simmering until pork is cooked and tender.
- Add in potatoes and allow cooking.
- Add in bell pepper and season with salt & pepper.
- Add in breadcrumbs and thicken sauce.
- Serve hot.